Drs. Mancuso and Mancuso Family Dentistry started with Frank J. Mancuso.

Dr. Frank J. first opened up practice in Atkinson, NE in 1947. He practiced there for 16 years. Dr. Frank really aimed at instilling an open door, family oriented feeling into his practice.

In 1963, Dr. Frank J. moved his practice to Omaha and opened an office on 72nd and Blondo. As his practice grew Dr. Frank J. built the present office with Dale Dunn M.D. at 7930 Blondo Street in 1968.

Dr. Frank G. Mancuso joined the practice in 1974, later joined by Dr. G. John Mancuso in 1982. The father and sons practice continued until Dr. Frank J. retired in 1987. In 2009, Dr. Sarah T. (Mancuso) Billesbach, joined the practice.  In May of 2013 Dr. Frank G. retired from the practice and in July of that year the practice welcomed Dr. Benjamin J. Mancuso.